New from Florida

Introduce yourself here FIRST... or else....
maharaj
Stage 1
Car(s): 90 Miata

New from Florida

Postby maharaj » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Just moved, well a couple months ago, from Tampa Bay to the Sacramento Area (Lincoln). I've had a few NA's in the past and picked up a bone stock 90 a couple years ago. It even came with the broken dipstick! :wink: Like all car nuts, stock wasn't good enough for me, it didn't even have a Christmas tree air freshener! :!: Needless to say, I made a few changes and would like to get involved with the locals and look forward to meeting some of the NorCal group. Maybe get involved in a tech day or road trip? In Tampa we had about 1 tech day a month and there were meets every week, one for each side of The Bay. Hoping that this area is as active if not more so. Is there a way to upload pictures from my computer or does the image already have to be on the web because I know that :worthless:

Drew
You need to grab ahold of that line between speed and chaos, and you need to wrestle it to the ground like a demon cobra. – Talledega Nights
CPTMULLER
Stage 1
Car(s): 99 miata
Car(s): 09 Prius

Re: New from Florida

Postby CPTMULLER » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:13 pm

http://imgur.com/
I know there are pretty regular meets in the bay area, not so sure about Sacramento though, there was one in the past couple days at the least
maxh2o
Stage 4
Car(s): nothin special

Postby maxh2o » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Check out GarageStar there in Sac for the skinny on local gtg's.

http://garagestar.com/about/

and welcome.
speedypenguin
Stage 2
Car(s): '94 Miata

Postby speedypenguin » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Glad you found NCR Drew! It was a pleasure meeting you at the Shoki meet awhile back.

Welcome!
Brian
maharaj
Stage 1

Postby maharaj » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will try to post on a regular basis on NCR and MR.net. Anyone going to the Sac Auto Show?
You need to grab ahold of that line between speed and chaos, and you need to wrestle it to the ground like a demon cobra. – Talledega Nights
99nb
Stage 2
Car(s): NB

Postby 99nb » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Welcome
thehak
Stage 3
Car(s): 99 nb

Postby thehak » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:56 am

welcome

and same, also i love your car lol
maharaj wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome. I will try to post on a regular basis on NCR and MR.net. Anyone going to the Sac Auto Show?
maharaj
Stage 1

Postby maharaj » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:03 pm

I didn't get a chance to make it to the show....kids, wife and all of the fun family stuff that takes a priority over car time. Anyone go? Anyone? Anyone?
Zacharypatrick
Stage 0
Car(s): suzuki

Postby Zacharypatrick » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:51 am

speedypenguin wrote:Glad you found NCR Drew! Pilpedia It was a pleasure meeting you at the Shoki meet awhile back.

Welcome!

My Dream Car

Return to “Introductions”