Roadster related topics only.
Brain_zata
Stage 2
Car(s): 04 MSM
Car(s): 91
Car(s): 06 Tacoma

Will it Pass?

Postby Brain_zata » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:13 am

Who's car passes visual with modified fuel lines/rail. How about cops? How about adjustable cam gears under an aftermarket cover? I was thinking with my AN fuel lines which connect to the hard lines and then to the dual feed rail I could get away with tossing wire loom over all the fittings/hose and some electrical tape, maybe even disconnect one end of the rail and cap that side off. I'd rather not remove the rail since all of the seals/o-rings ect are new & leak proof now and I would also have to remove the AN compression fittings off of the hard lines and reinstall later. You can pm me with "advice" .

More than you can afford Pal
onetwo
Stage 1
Car(s): 1996 M edition Miata
Car(s): 1995 Golf sport

Re: Will it Pass?

Postby onetwo » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:53 am

In for answers on the adjustable cam gears passing. I'm only asking if they could pass theoretically :)
Brain_zata
Stage 2
Car(s): 04 MSM
Car(s): 91
Car(s): 06 Tacoma

Postby Brain_zata » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:27 am

Well the gears being exposed won't but if you have a uncut cover so they can't see them you'll be fine. Assuming you leave them at 0 so your timing is correct. I on the other hand have a CF cover which will be covering them up but would lead them to think it's there for a reason other than aesthetics. But the shop down the street said if they can't see them then they don't know.
More than you can afford Pal
silvermazda
Stage 1
Car(s): 00NB

Postby silvermazda » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:26 pm

um...star smog? depends on the tech. The injector harness throws me off a bit and the AN fitting (hell no!) or at least that's what I think...Unlike another person, I know AN = screams modified!!!! Tone down the colors. That red pipe cover really clashes with the blue. Dead give away.

Return to “Roadster Banter”