Garage Sale

Items For Sale, Trade or Want-To-Buy only
Forum rules
Rules/Guidelines to aid in making sale transactions smoother and easier to read.

1. Title: Prefix with FS/WTT/WTB label. Postfix with $+Price (Not required in the title for multiple items)
2. You must post a price or condition of sale for each item.
3. Change FS: to Sold: when sold.
4. You must have the location filled out in your profile or state the location of the item(s) in the post.
5. Be descriptive in your Title and Description (ie. No "Rims for sale"). No one line links to craigslist ads, take a few seconds to copy&paste the details into the thread.
6. Dont' post duplicate threads.
7. Don't thread crap.
8. No newbie posts. Must have 5 posts before using the classifieds. How do you expect anyone to purchase if they don't know/trust you.

Don't be an asshole and under sell someone. Good luck with your Sale!

Acronyms
FS = For Sale
WTT = Want To Trade
WTB = Want To Buy
SPF = Sale Pending Funds
OBO = Or Best Offer
Feeler = I'm not selling, just gauging the market price
CL = CraigsList
2159ClassicRed
Stage 1
Car(s): 1990 Miata

Garage Sale

Postby 2159ClassicRed » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:02 am

Clearing out the garage to fund another project. More items to follow, but this is what I have currently for sale:

Miata Items:
-RacingBeat non-resonated midpipe (90-97). Slight scratch on bottom but not bent; doesn't affect performance. $100 or better offer.
-MemoryFab seat rails. Don't believe these are made anymore. $125 or better offer. (Pending Sale)
-323 GTX valvecover. $75 or better offer.
-1990 Miata valvecover. $45 or better offer.
-OEM hardtop side latches. $60 or better offer.

RX8 Items:
-RX8 Koni sport shocks. 60k miles, good condition with no leaks or sagging. Springs won't be included, just the shocks only. $250 or better offer.

RX7 Items:
-1993 RX7 Koni sport shocks with Eibach ProKit springs. Unknown mileage, but no leaks or sagging. $300 or better offer.
-1993 RX7 Ground Control/Advance Design coilovers. Unknown mileage and shocks don't hold any compression. Perfect setup for those interested in creating their own parts and learning to service them on their own. $400 or better offer.

Items located: Fresno, CA. I can meet as far as Gilroy for the northern people, and Bakersfield for the socal people.
PM me an offer.

ImageMiata (4 of 12) by miata2159, on Flickr

ImageMiata (6 of 12) by miata2159, on Flickr

ImageMiata (8 of 12) by miata2159, on Flickr

ImageMiata (9 of 12) by miata2159, on Flickr

ImageMiata (12 of 12) by miata2159, on Flickr

ImageFD RX7 (12 of 14) by miata2159, on Flickr

ImageRX8 (1 of 3) by miata2159, on Flickr

ImageCoilovers (1 of 1) by miata2159, on Flickr
Happy Motoring,
Kurt

Return to “Classifieds”