Goodbye Car....2007 Lexus IS350

Items For Sale, Trade or Want-To-Buy only
Forum rules
Rules/Guidelines to aid in making sale transactions smoother and easier to read.

1. Title: Prefix with FS/WTT/WTB label. Postfix with $+Price (Not required in the title for multiple items)
2. You must post a price or condition of sale for each item.
3. Change FS: to Sold: when sold.
4. You must have the location filled out in your profile or state the location of the item(s) in the post.
5. Be descriptive in your Title and Description (ie. No "Rims for sale"). No one line links to craigslist ads, take a few seconds to copy&paste the details into the thread.
6. Dont' post duplicate threads.
7. Don't thread crap.
8. No newbie posts. Must have 5 posts before using the classifieds. How do you expect anyone to purchase if they don't know/trust you.

Don't be an asshole and under sell someone. Good luck with your Sale!

Acronyms
FS = For Sale
WTT = Want To Trade
WTB = Want To Buy
SPF = Sale Pending Funds
OBO = Or Best Offer
Feeler = I'm not selling, just gauging the market price
CL = CraigsList
Saphire NB8C
Stage 4
Car(s): 10AE
Car(s): 2007 Lexus IS350
Car(s): Your girl

Goodbye Car....2007 Lexus IS350

Postby Saphire NB8C » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:48 pm

2007 Lexus IS350 4-Door Sedan

Fuel: Gasoline
Drivetrain: RWD
Mileage: 154,xxx
Transmission: Automatic
Exterior Color: Dark Blue
Engine: 3.5L V6
Title: Clear
Interior Color: Black

Key Stock Features: Traction Control, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Multi-CD MP3/DVD Player, Navigation, Cruise Control, Automatic Climate Control, Power Windows, Sunroof, 19" Rims, Heated/Cooling Seats

Added Extras: Slotted & Vented Front Rotors, Upgraded Exhaust, Tinted Windows, Upgraded HID bulbs and HID foglights,

This car is mechanically perfect, 10 of 10.
Exterior shows wear from extended use, 7 of 10.

Front bumper has several rock chips, curb rash on the rims. I bought the car from a dealership at 70,070 miles and have it since. I religiously changed the oil at 5,000 miles with synthetic oil. The last major maintenance was around 140,000 miles. The car was involved in a minor accident two years ago and everything damaged had been replaced to original condition. The car still maintained it's clean title. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am as forthcoming as possible.

I am upgrading to bigger car and need to sell this one. No trades. Test drives only with cash in hand. KBB valued at $10,131 and Edmunds valued at $9,579. Asking $9000. Serious offers only please. I will need this car until end of April when my new car is delivered. LMK if you're interested, I'll give a special NCR rate. I just want to beat the dealer price.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5535205288.html

"tits or tires...expect problems."
العريف يوين هو في العراق
طلقة واحدة ، قتل واحد. على استعداد للموت ، وسوف أبدأ!
SoO SpEc Mx5: can't afford gas anymore...can't support the war
ImageImage

Return to “Classifieds”